The course duration depends on the university. It can be two years, one year (diploma course), 16 months (MBA crash course).Here we are enlisting few top business school with their course duration :
General Eligibility Criteria
||UNIVERSITY IN SINGAPORE
||National University of Singapore (NUS)
||Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
||Singapore Management University(SMU)
||James Cook University
||SP Jain School of Global Management
||Nanyang Institute of Management
||Amity Global Institute
||ESSEC Business School
Documents Required to Study MBA From Singapore
- IELTS, TOEFL test results
- A Bachelor Degree from any recognized university
- A minimum of 2.8 CGPA at the graduation level.
- A minimum 2 years of working experience
Perks of Doing MBA From Singapore
- Application form with passport size photo.
- Loan documents.
- Recommendation letter and resume
- Statement of purpose.
- Scholarship essay.
- The university requires another document as per their requirements.
- Financial documents
- Original transcript of school & college.
There are lots of perks given by Singapore to the foreign students. These are as listed below:
There is the various scholarship that is given to the international students:
- The financial sumo educational scholarship program.
- Go clean scholarship.
- Broker fish international student scholarship.
- Global study awards.
The fees charged by Singapore universities are quite reasonable compared to the USA and UK.Average cost charges by singapore for higher studies are as following:
Fees for UG program at NUS ranges between 17,000-50,8000 SGD.
Masters Programs in Singapore cost around 20,000 SGD to 54,000 SGD.
The cost for some of the popular programs of Singapore are:
- MBA in Singapore: 82,000-123,000 SGD
- MBBS in Singapore: avg 28,000 SGD
- BBA in Singapore: 22,000 to 28,000 SGD/year
Work In Singapore After Studies
Many scholarships will be given only if students agree to work in Singapore for 3-4 years after completing their studies. According to the rules of government, Students can work in Singapore once their studies are over.
So! If you are an MBA aspirant and want to study MBA, then Singapore can be one of the best destinations. In this article, we have mentioned all relevant points that you should know if you plan to study in Singapore. So! Don’t sit at home. Go and make your dream come true.