Call Us: 82 8686 7676
Students across the world want to pursue higher education from Singapore. If you are one of them and eager to know about the cost of studying in Singapore, we provide you all the details in the article below. Students who wish to pursue higher studies from Singapore, Singapore’s government, and many reputed Universities offer various scholarships to international students.
The cost of studying in Singapore depends on the level of your degree and your preferred course. Generally, the cost will come in the range of S$10,000 to S$ 20,000 for a bachelor’s course. The main expense you must take care of during calculation costs of studying in Singapore must include tuition fees, university fees, and living expenses.
Lets Connect with Our Education Expertise and Enjoy the Free Counselling..
Please contact our NES Admissions Expertise on +91 8286867676 or You may visit www.numeneduservices.com for more details.
Students admitted to the University of Singapore will have to deposit the tuition fee on an annual basis depending upon their course. The tuition fee depends on the degree and type of course you choose.The top Universities in Singapore will have higher fees compared to the lesser-known ones. Check below the tuition fee of some of the top Universities of Singapore-
Singapore is expensive for students in terms of living expenses. The living expense in Singapore will include the following-
1. Rent: The students who do not get a hostel opt for a rented flat in the surrounding area. The rented room cost around S$200-S$700 depending on the type of flat you choose, excluding your mess charges.
2. University hostels: Universities in Singapore Provide hostel facilities to international students. The student has to apply for a hostel to avail of this facility. The cost may vary depending upon the type of room the student opted for.
3. Off-campus hostels or PGs: You can look around the area for Toff-campus hostels available for students studying in Singapore. These hostel charges are a bit higher than campus hostels.
4. Housing Development Board (HDB) flats: You can also go for housing development board flats as they are cheaper than private rooms. HBDs flat rent ranges from S$250 –S$1000 monthly.
5. Homestays: Many families residing in the area of college areas provide homestay facilities to international students. The homestay expense includes a meal and a private room. It Cost between the range of S$900- S$2000
You can get a meal around in the range of S$300 monthly for international students in Singapore.
We have provided you the complied list for the cost of studying in Singapore. If you want to learn more about it, you can
Check out the opinions of our students.