1. SOP – In the Statement of Purpose, you generally give your introduction to the college & admiration officer. This a letter in which you provide a reason for why you are applying for the particular university. In this letter, you must mention why you are the best candidate and why college should accept you. Ensure the letter is written in the first person, and your writing style should reflect your personality very well.
2. Essay – Essay is very important for getting admission to the college. University demands one or more essays. Topics like career aspiration, strengths & weaknesses, skills, why you are selecting the particular university, experiences, etc.
3. LOR – Letter of Recommendation a letter written by a third person (professor, director manager, etc.) Stating your qualities, capabilities, and your characteristics. It a kind of recommendation letter to the university saying why they should accept you.
Apart from this, some of the colleges accept online applications. To apply, all you need is to visit the university website, make your account, submit your scanned documents and pay the fees. The fees depend entirely on the university to university and the selection of your course.
Once your admission is confirmed, you also need to apply for a student visa. Make sure you start your visa process two months before your traveling time. Here is the list of documents you need to submit for a student visa:
- Biodata page of the passport.
- Offer letter from the institution of higher learning in Singapore (IHL).
- The notification you received by IHL stating how to apply for a student pass.
- Passport size photograph- 4
- Residential address & contact details in Singapore.
- Your Personal information - Academic records,
Above mentioned are the list of document that is required while taking admission in the universities of Singapore. One should go through all the requirements very carefully if they are willing to apply to study in Singapore. Ensure you fulfill these documents requirements because your admission will be in danger if you miss any of the above documents. So! Be careful while applying for your study.
If you still find yourself in a challenging situation, We can guide you with your query on application requirement and documents for Singapore or You can contact us directly on Numen EduServices (NES) for more. We will be happier to help you out!