Call Us: 82 8686 7676
New Zealand is one of the most popular destinations for Indian students. New Zealand is known for its wildlife, landscape, sporting opportunities, and, most importantly, high-class education. International students can come here to do a master’s and access various master’s degree programs at New Zealand renowned universities.
Numen EduServices will ensure that we are there with you to take right decision at every step to achieve your dream education.
For Free Counselling Session for Study in New Zealand, Call Now on 82 8686 7676
It is the fact that New Zealand is not the most extensive education system in the world, but you cannot deny the fact that their degrees are recognized in the whole world. There are a total of 8 universities in New Zealand, and all of them are publicly funded institutions and offer a wide range of courses.
AUT University, University of Auckland, Massey University, Victoria University & Waikato University is located on North Island. In contrast, the University of Canterbury, University of Otago, and Lincoln University are located on the South Island.
All of the universities, as mentioned earlier, provide a wide range of degree programs in New Zealand. The academic year in New Zealand begins in February. The academic year is divided into two semesters- February to June & July to November. You can choose any semester to start your master’s degree.
Master Degree Programs offered in New Zealand suit every student’s needs and provide varieties for work opportunities. There are a total of four main Master’s Degree programs offered in New Zealand –
A Master’s degree in New Zealand is of 2 years, and in the first year, you will be offered study related to your course, and in the second year, training will be there.<
International Students can apply for a Master’s in New Zealand by following these steps-
1. Students can directly apply to the universities and are requested to follow the universities’ application guidelines.
2. Students belonging to the UK & Ireland can apply through Study Options.
3. Keep a regular check on the university deadlines. The deadline for semester one will probably fall in the last week of October, whereas the deadline for semester two will fall in the last week of April.
4. Do not forget to meet the document requirements by the university in New Zealand. Here is the list of required documents at the time of submitting the application form-
Master’s from New Zealand is worth studying. Master’s in New Zealand provides lots of opportunities to international students. We have mentioned some of the reason why you should study masters in New Zealand –
Home to many Renowned Universities- out of 8 universities in New Zealand, three are featured in the world’s top 350 universities.
1. Famous in the World- Master’s Degree from New Zealand is recognized worldwide.
2. Quality of Life – New Zealand is famous for its quality of life. It is known to be one of the least corrupt and peaceful countries in this world.
3.Welcome’s International Students with a whole heart- New Zealand is known for its diversity, and about 25% of people living in New Zealand are foreigners.
Students dreaming of pursuing a master’s from New Zealand can find all the essential information related to their master’s in New Zealand in this article. For more detailed information we advise you to check the university website. If you still find yourself in a state of confusion, you can comment down below your query or contact us directly on Numen EduServices for more. We are happy to help you and will connect with you ASAP
Check out the opinions of our students.