UK Student Visa Guidance (Tier 4 Visa Guidance)

The UK recognize the important contribution international students make, and welcomes those who wish to study at our world-class institutions. This leaflet is designed to provide you with some information about the Tier 4 visa routes for those wishing to study in UK. It also provides information on the routes for short-term study.

Numen Eduservices NES can provide the best educational consultancy with all possible solutions to their abroad admission queries.

For Free Counselling Session for Study in UK, Call Now on 82 8686 7676

Interested in Study in UK?

Tier 4 Visa Guidance for Study in UK

Visit–immigration for detailed and up to date guidance before proceeding with your application.

Apply for a student visa is easy-peasy that needs a simple process and guidance. The available different visa types for scholars to study in UK give them efficiency for high standard academics.

Numen EduServices (NES) can provide the best educational consultancy with all possible solutions to their abroad admission queries related.
For Free Counselling Session for Study in UK, Call Now on 82 8686 7676

FAQs On UK Student Visa Guidance

1. What do I need to apply for UK Student Visa (Tier 4 Visa )?

You will need:

Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) — This is completed online by your Tier 4 sponsor (the institution that has offered you a place on a course of study) and contains details about you, your course, qualifications and confirmation of your English language skills. Your sponsor will give you a unique CAS reference number which you will need to make your application.

Finance —You must provide evidence (for example: an original bank statement) showing us that you have enough money to pay for your course fees for the first year and your living costs for each month of your course up to a maximum of 9 months.

English language requirement — If you are a Tier 4 (General) student you will need to show that you have a good level of English. The level of English language proficiency you need will depend on the course you are applying for. You may also need to provide a Secure English Language Test as evidence of your English language ability with your application.

Academic Technology Approval Scheme (ATAS) certificate — ou will need an ATAS certificate if you intend to undertake studies in designated science and technical subjects. Please check the ATAS guidance at for more information.

Tuberculosis (TB) certificate — Please check our TB page at to see if you need a TB certificate.

Suitable travel, reception and care arrangements for children — If you are a Tier 4 (Child).

2. How long can I stay in the UK?

Your visa will be granted for the whole length of your course, with some additional time before the course starts and after the course ends. The maximum amount of time you can spend studying is two years below degree level since the age of 18. You can spend five years at degree level and above, with some exceptions. Time spent studying as a Tier 4 Visa (General) student when you were 16 or 17 years old, or a Tier (Child) student when you were aged 17 or under is not included in the two year limit below degree level.

3.How long will it take to get my visa?

You’ll usually get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks. We recommend that you prepare and apply for your visa well in advance. The earliest you can apply for a visa is 3 months before the start date of your course of study. Some countries offer a 3–5 day priority visa service for an additional fee. Check your visa application centre website for information on available priority services.

The Required Admission Documents For Masters/MBA In UK.

If you are planning to study Masters in UK or MBA in UK then please contact us to get the admission counseling.

Quick Links : Study in UK

Explore Here For Motivational Student's Success Stories

Check out the opinions of our students.

Testimonials- What Our Students Say

Get Free Counseling