- Evidence of student’s name, date of birth, citizenship, or residence, e.g., birth certificate or relevant passport or citizenship certificate pages.
- Evidence of prior study, which includes official transcripts, bachelor or intermediate completion certificate. Mark sheets of class 10 and 12 exams, relevant outlines.
- Evidence of English language proficiency, i.e., IELTS or TOEFL or equivalent.
- Additional documents include the supplementary forms, interview transcripts, portfolio, or interview. After applying for the paper, they do provide the additional requirements and references that the University requires.
For the admission in the foreign countries is a crucial decision it requires the strong determination with valid which are needed for the candidates applying for it. So many universities have the perfect counseling process, which helps in the achievement of a career plan. Using the career testing services to support the candidates select their best course and career path to help them join the perfect University. And even getting perfect accommodation .when the candidates get chosen, or in the process, the one to one counseling session get started, which will closely understand the profile, plans and they will ask a lot of questions regarding the career which includes :
- The reason to study abroad and comparison of different options which are available around the world.
- The short and long term career objectives
- Current profile for students and what they can do for the improvement of their profile.
- Are they have are at the right time for choosing to study abroad, or can they live there and gain more work experience.
- Budget and requirements of the scholarship.
- The best universities Candidate wish to study with valid reasons.
- Reason to select a specific university or course
These questions help the candidates to go through their decision twice or thrice and could more able to understand them.
The counseling team is one dedicated team that consists of members who make them available for the next 5 to 7 years and who don’t count the number of hours spend on students. They don’t get away from their responsibility. They work on the side with just one thing to get the best for the student carrier. They are highly personal and can ask about 1000 questions.
These counseling team help students and collective experience of the experts are beyond the 100 years. And they know very well what has required any University should be best-suited as what to do there.
The team helps right from start to end in selecting the suitable courses, the university list, documentation. Preparation, filling out and checking of form, applying for University, New Zealand student visa guidance, mock interview, application accommodation booking, and much more.
Mostly the students are through word of mouth. They enjoy the process, and they don’t need to think about the common questions that will be asked. Nearly all students get satisfaction from the team.
The study abroad service for students studying in New Zealand is free of charge. The consulting with the team doesn’t charge anything. And it’s worth meeting them once which make the students more friendly to the environment.
We have covered all the details you are looking for about New Zealand Admission Counselling. However, if you still find yourself in a state of confusion, You can comment down below your query or contact us directly on Numen EduServices for more. We are happy to help you and will connect with you ASAP.