Call Us: 82 8686 7676
New Zealand provides an excellent education system with proper equipment and leaders. With appropriate guidance and a healthy environment and focus, students have their discovery. There are varying study programs in New Zealand. For each course, students will need to meet minimum English language requirements. And also, students must have maintained about 65% in their academic year of class 12th. Also, foundation and diploma programs are available for students who secured 60%. The minimum age for admission is above 18 years.
Numen EduServices will ensure that we are there with you to take right decision at every step to achieve your dream education.
For Free Counselling Session for Study in New Zealand, Call Now on 82 8686 7676
Following are the document which is required to be submitted for Admission in New Zealand:
1.Students should search for college and courses for Admission in New Zealand.
2.They have to go through different entrance exams like GMAT, GRE, etc.
3.The student should give their sops and should ask about LORs.
4.Appear for an interview for the college that selects the students.
5.If they get, selected candidates or students should apply for a New Zealand F1 student visa.
1. SOP - it is an introduction to the college and admission officers. It is always written in the first person and described the reason for applying to the particular college. And they have to explain the reason fit for the college and why college should accept you. The style of writing should be different from formal to casual.
2. Essay -essays are also required to be submitted by prospective students. Essays are essential for carrier perspective, and students have to give two or more essay concerning college demands. The most commonly used topics are career-oriented, experience, and reasons for considering a particular college.
3. LOR -a letter of recommendation is a referee’s letter written by a third party that described the prospective student’s qualities, characteristics, and capabilities to be recommended to the college in terms of their abilities.
4. EXAMS -international English level testing system, the Test of English as a foreign language and personal test of English are all languages test required to be taken to get admission. And the result of the scoreboard is required for admission, and particular colleges have a different cut-off, and students are selected on that merit.
5. IELTS EXAMS -IELTS allows you to sit in an examination an unlimited number of times. TOEFL can be retaken as many times as wished but should not be taken once in 12 days. And students need to check their scoreboard before applying for next time.
6. INTAKE SESSION -mainly, they have two sessions, i.e., January and July, with few University in New Zealand offering multiple intakes in September and November. The student should start their admission process around six months before the application deadline. Typically universities have three deadlines during one intake. And it depends on the students which one they prefer.
7. APTITUDE & LANGUAGE TEST -The student has to go through the aptitude test and language test three months before the deadline month; the last three months should be dedicated to filling out the application form correctly. If students get admission into vocational courses, some courses have admission open even in March, April, May, or July.
We have covered all the details you are looking for Application Requirements and Documents Required for Admission in New Zealand. However, if you still find yourself in a state of confusion, you can comment down below your query or contact us directly on Numen EduServices (NES) for more. We are happy to help you and will connect with you ASAP.
Check out the opinions of our students.