What Documentation Should I Submit With My Application For Study Abroad
Precisely, planning then applying of study abroad program is never tricky, but needs to be done carefully. If you are confused, then the best is to take expert advice. You can even talk to the preferable academic institution for all your admission related queries.
As part of the submission of your admission application is really important, you need to be attentive to all format and requirements. The documentation for the overseas academic program varies with every nation. This whole process also different from one university or college to another. Still, some general documents are asked by students, especially in the case of international scholars.
The General Documentation Asked To Submit By International Students
- Passport size photographs for identification.
- Motivation letter or a statement of purpose letter.
- CV/resume or any kind of portfolio.
- Academic references or letters of recommendation.
- Copies of secondary education certificates and other transcripts.
- English language proficiency certificate (TOEFL, IELTS).
- Second language test results and certificates (GMAT/GRE).
- Other achievement records and certificates as additional documents.
Our Education Expertise will help you to make a decide destination to choose.Lets Connect with Our Education Expertise and Enjoy the Free Counselling..
Please contact our Admissions Expertise on +91 8286867676 or You may visit www.numeneduservices.com