Study Visa Consultancy in Mumbai - UK Student Visa Requirements for Indian Students
The UK has always attracted students from all over the world for its prestigious and standardized teaching. The question "Why study in England?" have many reasons. One of the main reasons is that there are many internationally recognized universities in the UK that are known to offer quality education and a variety of curricula.
All Indian students are required to apply for a UK student visa based on length of stay and age.
If you plan to study in the UK as an international student, it is natural for you to live in the country. For Apply Study visa consultancy in Mumbai, Enroll Now
Students applying for categories such as undergraduate/postgraduate/doctoral/research programs must apply for a Tier 4 (general) visa.
UK Student Visa Types
There are two categories for students under level 4 of the point system
Tier 4 Student Visa (General): This type of visa is for students who wish to come to the UK for higher education. For this category, the candidate must be 16 years old.
Tier 4 Student Visa (for children): This type of visa is for students aged 5 to 15 who wish to study in the UK. These applicants may be admitted to independent paying schools.
If you are enrolled in a UK college for a bachelor's or college degree, you will be listed on the "List of Approved Bodies" and "List of UKBA Sponsors". You are then allowed to work a maximum of 20 hours/week for level 4 (public and full-time work during holidays and holidays).
Latest Update: The UK Government recently announced the return of two-year work visas for all international students. The new immigration regime will benefit all students planning to continue their higher education in the UK from 2021-2022.
Currently, an international student wishing to earn a bachelor's or master's degree can only stay for four months.
Only students from these 27 universities can return within six months, which is part of the pilot program. Nowadays, Indian students can usually take advantage of this rule.
How Much Does a Level 4 Visa Cost?
For Tier 4 (total) UK Student Visa Fees are £348. Payment Method is
- If you wish to pay online, use a Visa card or Mastercard.
- If you wish to pay in writing, visit the Visa Application Center and select Standard Chartered Bank.
- If you wish to withdraw cash directly, please visit the Visa Application Center and select a standard charter bank.
- UK visa fee in Indian rupees for Class 4 students (total) is Rs 32,717.
UK Study Visa Documents Required
Compared to a tourist visa, you need to carry more documents with you when applying for a student visa.
The applicant needs all the required documents along with the accompanying documents of the study and financial documents.
Before going to the consulate for a visa interview, be sure to read the UK Visa Requirements Checklist.
Before Applying, you Must Have the Following UK Visa Documents:
- Application form for a student visa (complete).
- Course Acceptance Letter - The education provider accepting you will issue you an acceptance letter and a visa letter representing a formal and unconditional offer of a place on the course.
- Before applying, make sure the visa letter is no more than six months old.
- Letters for visas that exceed the six-month deadline will be rejected, and remember that a visa letter does not mean that the application will be approved.
- As a candidate, make sure you meet all categories and other requirements of immigration regulations.
- Proof of funds: You must provide an amount that can cover course fees for the first year and living expenses for a maximum of 9 months.
- The amount depends on whether you apply as an adult or as a child. You live in or out of London too.
- You need to prove that you have kept the money for at least 28 days. The end of this period should not be more than a month before the date of application.
- You must have £11,385 to live in London for nine months and £9,135 to live outside London.
- Visa fee payment receipt
- All receipts you pay
- Your original brand / temporary certificate
- Score sheet with test scores like IELTS, GMAT, TOFEL, etc.
Applying for a UK Study Visa
There are several steps to apply for a UK visa from India. UK student visa applications will be processed within three weeks of submission of the application form.
Step 1: The first step of studying abroad in the UK is the visa application process, the purpose of which is to check whether you are eligible for a student visa or not. First, you need to make sure that;
The school, college, or university must confirm your location. Also called a confirmation or acceptance test (CAS).
Sufficient funds to cover your course fees as well as your stay in the UK.
Step 2: All required documents should be available for submission
Step 3: Apply online-You have to create an account on the official UK website and register there. Fill in your application there, print and sign the completed application form.
To book an appointment at the Visa Application Center, you must use the appointment in the online calendar. When you fill out the application form, you will receive a confirmation email with your application number.
Step 4: Pay for the application: There are four ways to pay the application fee
Step 5: Visit the Appointment Center to Make an Appointment: You must come to the Visa Application Center on the day of the meeting to apply.
Fingerprints and taking photos of faces are very important for verification.
- Standard Chartered Bank Payments: You can complete the fee payment process through several Standard Chartered Bank branches. You will undertake a search project in support of the UK High Commission.
- By nationalization or applying to a foreign bank: You can also pay your fees using domestic or foreign bank applications issued by them. Bank fees for this service vary. A draft application will be issued in support of the UK High Commission.
- Visa Application Center: At the time of submitting the application form, you can pay your fees right there at the Visa Application Center. You can do it on the spot; payment must be prepared for this.
- Online payments: You can also pay fees with a debit card, Mastercard, or Visa card.
The UK points-based visa system
You must have the fact that UK Visa is a points-based visa system. Students must meet all the requirements of the Immigration Rules, meaning you must have a total of 40 points.
Applicants must confirm receipt of valid training from a fully licensed Level 4 sponsor – 30 points
The applicant must also have a sufficient budget to cover course fees and even living expenses (also called funds or allowances) – 10 points
Visa and Fees for Dependents:
As prime candidates, wife and children benefit from dependent visas for the same period.
Only candidates for a Master's degree can take advantage of this facility and this service is not available to UK students.
If you have a study visa in the UK, your wife and children can apply to become “point-dependent immigrants”. For each dependent candidate, you must complete a separate application form and pay a separate fee.
For each addict, you need to bring an extra £845 with your Living Fund for London and £680 outside London. This amount is monthly for each addict. You apply for a period of up to nine months.
If you wish, you can also use the scholarship to fund your wife and children if you already have a scholarship. The scholarship letter must state that the funds include your dependents.
Additional Information About UK Student Visas:
- If you wish to work there after completing your training, you must apply for a Tier 2 visa, which is for highly skilled workers.
- You must apply for a work visa separately, as you will not receive a work permit along with a student visa.
- Your spouse can only work in the UK if the visa is valid for more than 12 months.
- If you have been granted a visa for less than 12 months or can undertake training below graduation, your spouse will not be eligible to work there in the UK.
Where to Apply for a UK Study Visa:
To get a UK Tier 4 visa, the process is completely online. You can visit the official link: UK Visa Application Form Online
Study Visa Processing Time for the UK
UK student visa applications will be processed within three weeks or fifteen working days of the complete application being submitted. Enroll Here : Study visa consultancy in Mumbai - Numen EduServices.