RMIT University Best University in Australia
RMIT University, officially the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, is a public research university in Melbourne, Australia. It was founded in 1887 by Francis Ormond as a night school offering classes in art, science, and technology. It is rated a five-star university by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) and is ranked 15th in the World for art and design subjects in the QS World University Rankings, making it the top art and design university in Australia and Oceania.
Why Choose RMIT University?
- RMIT is a world leader in Art and Design, Architecture, Education, Engineering, Development, Computer Science and Information Systems, Business Management, Communication and Media Studies.
- There courses of study are offered across 4 academic colleges and 16 academic schools.
- RMIT offers a range of bachelor, associate, and honours degrees.
- RMIT also has flexible postgraduate study options including graduate certificates, graduate diplomas, and master’s degrees.
- Comprehensive research under the supervision of an academic expert will help you complete your Master’s or PhD at RMIT.
- RMIT University also has excellent opportunities for talented employees across academic, professional, teaching, and research areas.
- RMIT University is governed by the Council and Academic Board in accordance with the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology Act 2010.
- RMIT’s faculty are dedicated industry professionals with management and leadership experience. They come from a variety of private, public sector, and non-profit organizations.
- RMIT Culture unites the university’s public cultural spaces, creative programs, and cultural collections, providing opportunities to engage creatively, as well as supporting RMIT’s learning and teaching activities and disseminating its research.
- By showcasing and expanding RMIT’s cultural assets through new initiatives and vibrant partnered projects, RMIT Culture strengthens RMIT’s position as a leading university for enterprise, design, and innovation.
Benefits of RMIT’s Global Connections
- As one of Australia’s top 5 universities for international exchange, with campuses in Melbourne and Vietnam and over 150 partner institutions, RMIT puts the world at your fingertips and hence it is a dream of most of the students to study in Australia .
- Studying overseas is an enriching and rewarding experience. It gives you the chance to challenge yourself, develop new skills, learn another language, and see the world from a fresh perspective.
- RMIT offers a range of international internships and volunteer programs across Asia, Europe, and North America. These can last anywhere from a few weeks to six months and can be undertaken as part of your RMIT program.
- RMIT University has partnerships with leading organizations like BMW, the United Nations, Deloitte, Adidas, and L'Oréal to make sure that the education is relevant and connected to the needs of the industry.
Want to Apply at RMIT?
- Choose a Course: Select from a range of undergraduate, and post-graduate degrees and research programs available at RMIT University.
- Check the Entry Requirements: Check the university entry requirements (like minimum age and English language requirements, program entry requirements, and extra requirements (like submitting a portfolio, completing a supplementary information form, and attending an interview).
- Prepare Required Documents: Collect all your important documents like Academic transcripts, Graduation certificates, and English Language Proficiency test scores.
- Apply: Submit your application for the RMIT program you wish to study.
- Visa: Apply for a visa well in advance to avoid any hassle during your admission time.
- Fees and Scholarships: Check all the scholarship opportunities you are eligible for and get all the financial aid you can get from the university’s end.
- Accommodation: Arrange a place to live there before your arrival.
- Plan for Arrival: Prepare well with all the required things to go to the university of your dreams.
RMIT is one of the best universities in Australia and the first choice of students to study in Australia. If it aligns with your career goals and perspective then you should definitely choose this university and move ahead with the process. Take into consideration all the points like fees, tests, requirements, and courses, and make a calculated decision. For more information you can book a session with Numen EduServices which is free of cost.