Canada Student Visa for Indian Students
Indian students wishing to study in Canada need a Canadian student visa, also called a student permit. Applicants can apply for a Canadian student visa online or on paper. For those of you who wish to apply on paper, you will have to personally submit your application and all required documents to the Visa Application Center in India.
We are the finest consultants in Mumbai, offering Canada Student Visa for Indian Students.
Step-by-step guide on how to apply for a Canada Student Visa for Indian Students
To apply for a Canada student visa for India Students, you must follow certain Immigration, Refugee, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) procedures and guidelines. Here are the steps to get a study permit in Canada:
Step 1: Choose the Type of Visa
Visit the official website and get to know the type of visa. In this case, select the training permission and check whether you meet the requirements for the application or not. Also check the list of documents required to apply, fees to be filed, and application processing time.
Step 2: Fill in the Application Form
Fill out the online application form and fill in the receipt according to the document checklist. If you are unable to provide all the documents specified in the document checklist, you will need to fill out a cancellation form, sign it, and attach it to the application form.
To apply for a student visa offline, you can download the visa application form, fill it out, and take it to the visa application center.
3. Make an Appointment
International students are required to provide biometric data, including fingerprints and photos for identification, for security reasons. This is known as “biometric information”. To do this, you must make an appointment after applying for the visa.
4. Pay the visa application fee
After completing the application process, you must pay a visa application fee. Such fees include Government of Canada fees and biometric fees (if required) as directed on the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) website.
5. Visit Visa Application Center
Once the application is successful, you will receive an email and a text message about the planned meeting. You need to visit the Visa Application Center for a scheduled meeting. Make sure you carry the required application and items in the middle.
6. Track Your Application
To track your application online, you must enter the tracking identification number on the receipt from the Visa Application Center and date of birth.
7. Get Your Passport
- StamOnce the decision to apply for a visa is made, you must collect your documents from the Visa Application Center (VAC). It contains the following documents:ped passport
- Original receipt for Visa Application Center Service
- Form of Official Identification
Documents Required for Canada Student Visa for Indian Students
It will take time for the proficiency test and document collection to apply for a student visa to appear. Therefore, a person applying for a Canadian student visa must start the process 3 to 4 months before the program starts. The following is a list of documents required for a Canada Student Visa for Indian Students to apply for a study permit in Canada:
- Transcript: Contains grades and certificates for Class X, Class XII, and later qualifications. Documents uploaded with the application form must be clear and colorful.
- English Proficiency: Indian students must also demonstrate proficiency in English via IELTS, TOEFL, or other government-required exams. This test is designed to ensure that students can excel academically in their chosen field.
- Acceptance letter: One of the most important documents for a visa is an acceptance letter from your target university, which shows that you have been accepted into their degree program.
- Fees: Further it must be proven that the applicant has paid a training permit fee of 150 CAD.
- Financial documents:Financial documents are required to show that you or your guardian can pay for education and living expenses while in Canada.