But studying in Canada requires lots of documents to be submitted at the time of applying. In this article, we will be listing all the necessary documents to get admission to Canada. Let’s get started-
For admission to a Canadian university, the very first and essential thing you will need is your test scores of ISLETS, TOFEL, PTE, GMAT, GRE, etc., along with SOPs & LORs, and many other documents. The list of essential documents are-
- Scanned copy of passport
- Filled application form
Academic transcripts from the previous institution you attended, which includes the following-
- If you are applying for a bachelor’s, you will need to show your school leaving certificate.
- If you are applying for a master’s degree, you will have to show your bachelor’s degree certificate.
- It also includes other merit certificates (in case you have).
- Proof of your language proficiency test includes ISLETS, TOFEL, PTE (for English) & TEF, and TEFAQ (for French).
- Letter of Recommendation– letter of recommendation is also known as a letter of reference written by the third person (Professor or managing director) listing your qualities, capabilities, and characteristics. It is generally written to the university recommending why they should accept you.
- Statement of Purpose for Canada- SOPs is an extended essay of 1000 to 1500 words stating why you are applying for the particular course & university. You are also required to mention details about yourself like- who you are? Your qualification, strength, academic details, achievements, and uniqueness is stating why the university should consider you.
- CV/ Resume.
- Passport size photo
- Evidence that you are financially capable of studying in Canada.
Canada Visa Requirements
Once your admission has been confirmed, you need to apply for a Canada student visa. For this, you need to submit the following documents that have been listed below-
- Acceptance letter from the university
- Academic Reference-2
- Employment Reference-2
- Proof of payment
- Proof of financial funds
- 10th & 12th degree.
- Passport size photo
- Certificates etc.
The above mentioned is the list of documents that you need at the time of submitting your application form for Canada and at the time of applying for your visa. We recommend you go through these requirements once before applying to Canadian Universities.
Hope we have successfully covered every detail you are looking for about the application requirement for Canada. If you are still confused about it, You can contact us directly on Numen EduServices for more info on application requirement for Canada . We are happy to help you. Comment down below all your queries, and we will get in touch with you soon!